Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am going to SOUTH Carolina with my friend, Emma.

As January points out lower down on the thread, this is the first we have heard of girlfriend EMMA. However, some female friend has been mentioned previously, also in context of travel, so this may have been EMMA as well. 

Further on the pursuit of a mental picture of our heroine, is anyone sure of the TV character she's referring to here, comparing to her own hair? Does this further corroborate the blonde hypothesis from earlier posts? 

Ellen April 12, 2012 at 10:38 am


I also agree. There is NO show with Bast***ard, so WHY is there one that make’s fun of WOMEN? FOOEY! I hate it when men make a joke about US. I am not as svelte as the so-called B****tch on that show, but I have hair JUST like her!
The manageing partner yesterday said that I could take off for the MEMORIAL day holiday, so I am going to SOUTH Carolina with my friend, Emma. YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment