Thursday, April 12, 2012

I would LIKE to be the GENERAL counsel,

DISCREEPENCEY! INCONSISTANT COMENTS, ELLEN! 
Alternatively, our girl is a little conflicted about her professional future. Previously, she mentioned having no desire to go in-house. And yet...




Ellen April 12, 2012 at 1:43 pm
I would LOVE to go IN-HOUSE, that is if I am NOT abel to get a judgeship somewhere, mabye as a WORKER’s Compensation Judge.
If I was to be in-house, I would LIKE to be the GENERAL counsel, and have alot of people report to me.
But now, I have to report to the manageing partner every day, for 30 minutes on what I am doing. That is not bad, but he is always to busy stareing at me. That I do NOT like. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/12/how-to-campaign-for-the-job-you-already-have/#ixzz1rrDOh1j2

No comments:

Post a Comment