Tuesday, April 3, 2012

granny-like and stodgey

Following up on the clotheing allowance from MP. Apparently there are some strings attached, though hopefully Ellen has stuck to her guns on the no-dressing-room-admittance policy.


I care to note that MANAGEING is routinely capitalized on its own, but PARTNER is never the sole capitalized word in this compound. Forms of the verb "to wear" are often in all-caps, as shown here, but otherwise she tends to capitalize NOUNS most often. Except for PARTNER.



Ellen April 3, 2012 at 10:51 am
I can WEAR this (and it hides my tush), but the MANAGEING partner would acuse me of being granny-like and stodgey, and I am woried about him NOT re-iburseing me for the 20%
He always likes me in fashioneable clotheing so this would NOT work for him. Plus with my clotheing allowance, I do NOT want to waste it on clotheing that I do NOT like and that HE does not like b/c he may NOT aprove it after I buy it. FOOEY on that!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/04/03/tuesdays-tps-report-hydric-medora-wool-blend-blazer/#ixzz1qzhVzSnq

No comments:

Post a Comment