Tuesday, May 1, 2012

keeps skoweling at me today


Ellen May 1, 2012 at 2:17 pm
I agree. It PAYS to mainetain contacts with old professor’s, b/c they can help you get a job.
I think I should be OK for now, but the manageing partner keeps skoweling at me today b/c of the CLE I missed Saturday. What is the big deal? I forgot about a CLE that he did NOT even have to pay for, and he is mad at me? What does the HIVE think?
I think he just wanted to show me off to his 2 silly law school freinds. FOOEY on that. I did NOT need three men stareing at me, anyway, so mabye it is a good thing that I forgot.
I did get nice shoes at Lord and Taylor so that is good also!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/01/help-from-the-adjunct-networking-to-find-a-job/#ixzz1tgDNGNvh

No comments:

Post a Comment