Friday, May 4, 2012

alot of money to waste on a guy

The OP here is engaged, but it sounds like our jaded heroine is skeptical that it will go through.



Ellen May 4, 2012 at 2:58 pm
If you have to spend $1K, MAKE SURE you get some benifit out of it also. When I was going out with Alan, I made the MISTAKE of geting him GOLD cuflinks, which did not benifit me at all.
He liked it alot, but what did he give me? A ticket to a GIANT’s Game, and I do NOT even like FOOTBALL!!!!!! Beside’s, all HE did was DRINK beer and IGNORED me the whole time we were there with his dopey drinking freinds from the CPA class. BOREING guys too, I remember.
So I recomend you find something you can enjoy TOGETHER, and then get the benifit of your $1K. That is alot of money to waste on a guy unless you do get MARRIED.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/04/weekend-open-thread-131/#ixzz1u12m0v7u

No comments:

Post a Comment