Thursday, May 10, 2012

Also, the braclet was permenent

Applause. Also, is Kathyloo in the ELLENWatch house yet?




Ellen May 10, 2012 at 10:41 am
I would LOVE some expensive gold and dimond Carteir Watch, but alot of them are way to trendy for me, at least. I want a watch that is classeic in it’s color and I want the REAL gold.
They also showed me a $4600 gold braclet that looked alot like copper. I said NO, I want REAL GOLD, especialy b/c it cost’s the same money!
Also, the braclet was permenent, which mean’s it has to be bolted onto you and does NOT come off without haveing the guy unbolt it! FOOEY!
cfm May 10, 2012 at 1:04 pm
a million LL points this is my absolute favorite post hahahaha.
Senior Attorney May 10, 2012 at 1:24 pm
Everybody in my office is wondering why I am sitting in front of my computer, screaming with laughter! Best. post. evah.
Kathyloo May 10, 2012 at 2:08 pm
90% of the reason I read this blog is to read the Ellen comments


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/10/thursdays-tps-report-faux-wrap-jersey-dress-plus/#ixzz1uUcsC9Re

4 comments:

  1. If you go to this blog you can see other comments she made by clicking next to the avatar.... she went to George Washington U...

    http://youmeandanthropologie.blogspot.com/2011/06/when-it-rains-it-pours.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. This is exactly what I hoped might happen: people pointing me to untapped sources of info. I'm about to post and also to amend the fact sheet thanks to you.

      If you're a Corporette or other blogger and want a hat tip to your handle, feel free to share! If this isn't exactly your proudest achievement and you don't feel a need to be credited, well, I understand that too. Regardless: THANKS!

      Delete
  2. Aww seeing it here is enough. Although I am a regular Corporette and very intrigued by the mystery of why anyone would go so far trolling, what do they gain?

    We need code names!

    ReplyDelete