Monday, May 14, 2012

REAL mapel syrup. YUM!!!!! [+ COMPLAINTS]

No word on Ellen's haul from the PYRRAMUS MALL...


UPDATED: A couple of readers here expressing the somewhat familiar sentiment that Ellen's best days are behind us. Kanye East, in particular, is not someone whose opinion should be taken lightly. 


So...Ellen of Trollings Past, if you are reading, please come back and claim your rightful place. Alternatively, Current Ellen, please accept the challenge and up your game. Finally, if you've been the same person(s) all along, try to bring back some of your original ELAN! (Pun sort of intended after the fact!) 




Ellen May 14, 2012 at 9:46 am
I like it to, but NOT the V neck. But I can NOT aford $1250! FOOEY!
My mother apreciated me takeing her out to lunch yesterday. I had FRENCH TOAST with REAL mapel syrup. YUM!!!!!
anon May 14, 2012 at 10:40 am
boy, this Ellen sucks.
WITW May 14, 2012 at 11:29 am
Hahaha
Kanye East May 14, 2012 at 12:16 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment