Thursday, May 31, 2012

I did NOT get into Fi Betta Kappa either

I like this one a great deal. Titling it was more of a challenge than with most because the treatment of eleitist learned societies (1) and the prudent babe etiquette threadjack (2) are equally compelling. 




Ellen May 31, 2012 at 3:23 pm
I would NOT join MENSA. It is very eleitist. My Father told me that HE was asked to JOIN but he said NO so I never even tried to figure out anything more about it. I did NOT get into Fi Betta Kappa either, but I still am alive. Yay!
I have a threadjack: Does anyone know what the best thing to say when a guy says he want’s you to be the mother of his children? I did NOT know what to say and still do NOT know if this was a complement or NOT. BTW, the guy who said it did NOT even know me, b/c it was on the 4 line near 14th Street.
TCFKAG May 31, 2012 at 3:55 pm
Ellen. I suggest that you say that you either ignore them (first choice) or say “I’m sorry, I only mother children with men I meet in taxi cabs. They are much classier.)” And then get off at the next stop and change train cars. Because eeewww creepy.
Godzilla May 31, 2012 at 5:04 pm
Dude, CLASSYER. Duh.
TCFKAG May 31, 2012 at 5:09 pm
DOH> I knew I was gettIng something WRONG.
JessC May 31, 2012 at 3:56 pm
Ellen, dear – he was hitting on you. He was being a bit pervy, so it was best not to respond.
Clearly you don’t take after your father.
KLG May 31, 2012 at 4:00 pm
Hahahaha!
Kanye East May 31, 2012 at 6:47 pm
Ugh, 14th Street? Grody to the max.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/31/coffee-break-nautical-nylon-tote/#ixzz1wVoZ4Fsu

No comments:

Post a Comment