Wednesday, May 23, 2012

[Rosine, if you will]

MissJackson is in Contro-ol! 
This actually isn't a bad theory when fleshed out: "Lourine" is sister Rosa's alias. Rosa/Lourine is thinner than Ellen (and looks like a model) but in all other respects has always felt one-down. She has frequently expressed jealousy and feeling upstaged by Ellen, with particular focus on the latter's credentials. We shall see...



Lourine May 23, 2012 at 6:45 pm
I too am singled out by my sibling because I do not have a job. I keep hearing about it from her and my parents, but I do what I can, but the job market is lousy for people with BA degrees. It is even worse when you are young and beautiful, because the men who are in charge of the interviews always want to see if I am “available” which means that if I am not I will not get past the first round of interviews. I have had my share of negative experiences with these type of nutless men and resent that I need to be the cute “little lady” to move forward in the job hunt.
MissJackson May 23, 2012 at 7:42 pm
Having Ellen as a sister would be kind of rough, eh?


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/23/suit-of-the-week-burberry-prorsum/#ixzz1vn7VREvh

No comments:

Post a Comment