Thursday, May 17, 2012

[Frances and Lourine Return]

I'm confused by these essentially normal-commenter cameos by both FRANCES and LOURINE. Same thread, no less. Did nobody flag these for me because we have doubt that they are actually Ellen? Or because they aren't funny? Or am I just still not that big a deal? Beh heh



KM May 16, 2012 at 4:13 pm
Question for the hive. I just purchased a high end bag for work and it has a thin leather hangtag the same color of the bag with a silver quarter size medallion imprinted with the designer’s name (Italian designer, not one that would be readily identifiable) hanging from it. Do I leave it on or take it off? Normally I take off the hangtags because they drive me crazy and I think it’s weird to leave them on, but in this case I’m at a loss because of the overall quality of the bag, the detail that seems to have gone into the hangtag, and my inexperience. Help please!
Frances May 16, 2012 at 5:06 pm
The rule of thumb is always take off the hang tags.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


nona May 16, 2012 at 7:23 pm
Also, she needs to stand up straight…
Lourine May 16, 2012 at 8:17 pm
How:-)
She has a zipper and she shouldn’t expose herself:-)


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/16/suit-of-the-week-anne-klein-2/#ixzz1v891foOn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment