Monday, May 7, 2012

I did NOT call the Captain back

The Captain turns out to be a nonstarter.
As to this visit, we're wondering if this sister is Rosa or the other (apparently larger-sized) one. Nice work bringing the scrunchie set back in though--it's been a long time!



Ellen May 6, 2012 at 9:23 pm
I think I MIGHT want to try in-house, especialy since I had to work ALL weekend on 2 EBT’s and I was the ONLY person at work all day! FOOEY!
I did NOT call the Captain back b/c I do NOT want to be an Army Wife. My sister was visiting with Dawn, my beautieful 3 year old neice, so I met them and we all went up to the Top of the Empire State Building. Dawns’ hair got all wind mussed, so I bought her a set of three scrunchies on Broadway! She now is in scrunchie heven and says what a great ant I am. We also went to Crumbs for a chocalate mufin. Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/04/weekend-open-thread-131/#ixzz1uBWYE0wd

No comments:

Post a Comment