Wednesday, May 9, 2012

becomeing general council IN-HOUSE!


Given Kat's indirect endorsement of Ellen via the sweatpants brainstorm yesterday, it's surprising to see that she still seems to be getting delayed in moderation. This comment only just showed up.


Substantively, it looks like Ellen's career goals are tending more and more toward in-house practice.


Let's also just appreciate that it appears both Ellen and MP think blazers are to be worn with nothing underneath. "Express yourself, hey hey hey hey!"


UPDATE: We're getting some nods in the comments again! FREINDS ON THIS WEB SIGHT!!!! 



Ellen May 9, 2012 at 10:51 am
Not me. Unfortunateley, this shows way to much cleaveage for my comfort zone.
The manageing partner would LOVE for me to buy this, and would probablely approve it for the reimbursment on the SPOT, but I do NOT want him to have an excuse for STAREING at me.
He is lookeing at me right now, and it is disgussting. FOOEY on him.
I had to work all weekend, and he did NOT even say thank you. If this keep’s up, I am going to investegate becomeing general council IN-HOUSE! FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/09/wednesdays-tps-report-ruffled-wrap-blazer/#ixzz1uOFxE7m6

No comments:

Post a Comment