Tuesday, May 29, 2012

sneezeing all over the Potatoe salad


Ellen May 29, 2012 at 9:55 am
I love it also, but OMG, it is way to expensive! I would need the manageing partner to give me a big raise and then get the reembursment over 50%. He made it CLEAR that is NOT going to haapen, and that is after he called me Saturday to go to his family’s house for a barbeque! Fooey!
I changed my plan’s just to GO, and his BROTHER’s family was there also. The brother look’s just like the manageing partner BUT with a little hair on the sides. He was busy sneezeing all over the Potatoe salad, but said it was just Hay Fever? Who care’s? It was GROSS! I did NOT eat much, and that was a good thing, b/c I still have to loose about 10 pounds before I can get into a size 4. Fooey! The sister-in-law, Madeline, says I am very cute, but I know I have to loose more before I can go to the beach.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/29/splurge-tuesdays-tps-report-printed-origami-dress/#ixzz1wGyzdK13

No comments:

Post a Comment