Thursday, May 24, 2012

told him to STOP nuzzeleing around me


Ellen May 24, 2012 at 11:20 am
This almost hapened to me in law school! This guy, Bill, started dateing my roomate, and then started nuzzeleing around me, b/c alot of the 2nd year guys who did not hook up with anyone when they were first year’s, saw us as the fresh new faces they could “advice” on the law school experieince.
But I was SMART. I knew that my roomate would be VERY mad if I even hinted to Bill that I was dateable by him, and I told him to STOP nuzzeleing around me. Even after he broke up with my roomate, I would NOT date him. There were alot of other guys who I liked better anyways!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/24/thursdays-tps-report-34-sleeve-jersey-dress/#ixzz1vpKxjA18

No comments:

Post a Comment