Friday, May 11, 2012

New Jersey mall in Pyrammus!


Ellen May 11, 2012 at 9:58 am
I dissagree! It is very long which is good b/c the manageing partner will NOT be abel to look at my tush. I do agree that the color is not the best, but I do LOVE Nordstrom’s.
My mom wants me to go with her shoppeing with her this weekend. She is going to drive into NYC, pick me up, and drive to New Jersey mall in Pyrammus! I have to buy her something for Mothers’ day. Maybe a nice brooch!!!! Yay!!!!
Adriana May 11, 2012 at 11:58 am
I say for you to get mom a pair of Cat’s sweatpants and have your mom wear them into your workplace so that the manageing partner will stop looking at you!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/11/frugal-fridays-tps-report-ruched-sleeve-long-cardigan/#ixzz1ua0PVm3n

No comments:

Post a Comment