Saturday, May 5, 2012

I recomend going for the CPA degree, even if Alan has one alraedy.

Ellen's views may have changed on two counts here. 1) She appears to have concluded that getting an MBA is likely not a good idea, whereas previously she was thinking about doing it herself (by the internet). 2) She appears no longer to believe Alan's employ-ability is at stake with his drinking problem, as she has suggested before. 

Needless to say, we're hoping for a full report on any Sunday date she may have undertaken. 


Ellen May 5, 2012 at 11:50 am
I think your RIGHT generaly, but it is BEST to get a CPA degree, like my ex has. He worked alot to get it but can be DRUNK and still hold his job b/c he has that cridentiel they can NOT take away.
I recomend going for the CPA degree, even if Alan has one alraedy. Fooey on Alan!
On my own ISSUE, I met a guy who is a CAPTAIN in the milatary (the Army).
He wants to DATE me.
I am not sure if I want to date someone in the milatary. Does anyone have expereince with guy’s in the milatary? Does it mater if it is NOT the Army?
If he goes away do I have to stay with him? What are the rule’s here? PS I did NOT do anything with him yet,and he want’s to SEE me SUNDAY.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/04/weekend-open-thread-131/#ixzz1u13UFQAz

No comments:

Post a Comment