Monday, May 7, 2012

so the teck guys had to fix it.

Oh, I love my (unpaid, highly odd, mostly secret and entirely anonymous) job. I was spending too much time at my paid, normal, publicly acknowledged job today until this flurry of POST'S. Gravytas!




Ellen May 7, 2012 at 3:22 pm
I try to work out 3X per WEEK, if I am lucky! But I have alot of work and most days do NOT even think of workeing out.
I JUST got back my computer. I left it on yesterday, and there was some BLIP in the power, so the teck guys had to fix it. They are so GEEKEY! UGH!
The manageing partner will NOT give me a lap top to take home or a BLACKBerry, so I have to come in here on Weekend’s. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/07/coffee-break-logo-crest-color-piping-leather-belt/#ixzz1uDkY22HZ

No comments:

Post a Comment