Thursday, May 17, 2012

Evedentelly, he is still considereing workeing here.

Well, if this lunch leads to a new plot thread, don't say we didn't TOTALLY call it over here. The Nerdy Guy is still considereing something, at least! Notice, also, that the work alternatives have swung back toward the bench...
I knew we might end up with a sort of unacknowledged creative dialogue between ELLEN and ELLENWatch. Not saying this has happened (or, not yet), but it's possibel. 



Ellen May 17, 2012 at 11:47 am
That is ALL I need! For the manageing partner to focus in on my boobies. No thanks. Worst goes to WORST YET, the manageing already is busy stareing at me all day, includeing right NOW!!
If you go to their web sight, they also show the back of the dress. My tush is way to big for this fit. FOOEY! Mabye next year.
Today, I have to go meet with the nerdy guy for lunch. Evedentelly, he is still considereing workeing here. I also have to figure out if I will stay or become a NY worker’s comp JUDGE. There would NOT be any OVERTIME workeing a s a Judge there. YAY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/17/thursdays-tps-report-surplice-dress-with-draped-tulip-skirt/#ixzz1v9Mh5EsM

No comments:

Post a Comment