Friday, May 25, 2012

you have to be pickey!

So our personalized rendition on DTMFA is JSFAMO.



Ellen May 25, 2012 at 6:43 pm
You are NOT alone. I had a probelem with my ex, Alan Sheketovits. He perfered the bottle over me. I am ALMOST over him (my mom calls it “EGGZOVER”) and I do NOT like it when guys just want me for sex. I am worth alot more then that. You, like me, will find another guy who will treat you right! We are better then the men who act like boys. Eventuelly there will be another guy, we just have to wait for him to show up!!!!! He will be there. There are alot of guys who want me (and you); you have to be pickey! Not just any slob! It has to be the right slob, my dad says! I say FOOEY! No slob for me. I want the real deal. A guy who is a prince who will treat me like the Queen of Sheba! Yes, that is what we deserve! Not just any slob! So forget that guy–men are all around. Pick the right one! Best of luck to you!
TCFKAG May 26, 2012 at 7:50 am
Oh Ellen. That’s sweet.
And h8ll yeah lady. Just say FOOEY and move on! I’m even going to have a mug that says that.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/25/holiday-weekend-open-thread-12/#ixzz1vzmBqJoU

No comments:

Post a Comment