Friday, May 11, 2012

I learned just to COPY the old breif


So this TA was in a struggle against the Tort's professor for Ellen's affections. Oh well. 


Ellen May 11, 2012 at 4:33 pm
It all DEPEND’s on the ISSUE. If the ISSUE is dificult, it will take alot of time to phrase the issue and then discus it intelegentley. When I drafted my first POST trial Breif, the manageing partner literaly ripped it up and said I did NOT know how to write!
OMG, I was realy pissed off b/c I got a B in MOOT court and the TA said I was very smart and very persuaseve. He said he was going to give me a B+, but He changed his mind b/c I would NOT go out for a beer with him. FOOEY. I wanted a B+
Anyways, the manageing partner now LIKES everything I write. I learned just to COPY the old breif, and just change the name’s and the date’s in every place.
I cant wait to meet my MOM and go shoppeing in New Jersey!
The day is OVER and I will NOT work at all this weekend!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/11/weekend-open-thread-132/#ixzz1ub5AqFEr

No comments:

Post a Comment