Friday, May 4, 2012

my mom made me get a NETI pot

The continuity is truly comforting. She did forget to mention the stage at which MP buffs his bald head with the dirty handkerchief.



Ellen May 4, 2012 at 10:53 am
This is great advise! I agree with it 100%!
When I had a bad cold over new year’s, my mom made me get a NETI pot, and after breatheing in alot of the peperminted hot steam, I got all decongested VERY quickly!
When I came back into work, I recomended it to the manageing partner, who was bloweing his nose all winter (UGH!) and useing the same dirty hankercheif and sticking it back into his vest pocket (gross!).
I have to work all weekend on 2 EBT’s! This place is terible on weekend’s b/c they turn off the a/c and heat. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/04/frugal-fridays-tps-report-cap-sleeve-tee/#ixzz1twg7mG9U

No comments:

Post a Comment