Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I saw Jamie Diamond on TV.

De rigeur for CURENT EVENTS commentary: misspelling, incompetence, pseudo-feminism. Career aspirations are at least still consistent from yesterday--and such confidence.



Ellen May 16, 2012 at 10:45 am
To bad this job is not in NYC. But I do NOT like Chicago anyways, b/c it is way too cold for me. But I am NOT sure I would take your job tho b/c I think I will be best as a law profesor, or a General Council for a big fashion company IN-HOUSE.
I saw Jamie Diamond on TV. He made alot of money as the manager of J.P. Morgan, but I did NOT understand what the legal issue is with there LONDON office. What hapened there and why did a woman have to loose her job? That is not fair. They always blame a woman for their mistake’s. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/05/16/wednesdays-tps-report-windward-skirt/#ixzz1v3aU4oWL

No comments:

Post a Comment