Friday, June 1, 2012

I will Never just have a man for sex.

In rare but rewarding instances, Ellen acknowledges the other side of her usually one-way communication. Thank's to the HIVE indeed! 



Ellen June 1, 2012 at 10:27 am
This DRESS is PERFECT for me. It is NOT expensive and the pleaets help me so that no one can say I am to overweight!
The manageing partner keeps looking at my tush, but he will NOT be abel to see very much with the pleaets keeping thing’s very loose.
Thank’s to the HIVE for the advise about the doosh on the subway. I now know that he was being rude and did NOT care about becoming my HUSBAND. FOOEY on men that do not look to women as spouse’s and life mate’s. I will Never just have a man for sex. That is rude. DOUBLE FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/01/frugal-fridays-tps-report-scoopneck-ponte-dress-with-pleats-2/#ixzz1wYwOUXlO

No comments:

Post a Comment