Sunday, July 22, 2012

2 more file’s for me to work especialy for the cleint.

By my count, this means Ellen has now brought in five matters for the new cleint she successfully wooed over lunch this past week. By now, the prospect of Ellen as partner is not only raised--she seems to mention it with a hint of righteousness. She feels entitled to a portion of the billing's and acknowledges the only thing standing in her way...
I don't think this post went up in real time (most of Ellen's probably don't due to Kat's screening policy)--but if it did, do you realize that this means that upon reading it ELLENWatchers could have gasped, snapped their laptops closed, and run to the shoe department at Lord & Taylor to look out for the scrunchie???? She made a point of saying she was going in about an hour, and according to their websight, they only have one Manhattan location



Ellen July 21, 2012 at 2:44 pm
I love OPEN thread’s! The manageing partner is VERY happy b/c yesterday, we got 2 more file’s for me to work especialy for the cleint. YAY!!!
We are abel to bill by the HOUR, rather then the matter, so the manageing partner is VERY pleased with me for geting these extra case’s.
The ONLY thing that is NOT so good is that I am not abel to get a percentege of the billing’s, b/c I am NOT a partner.
I am just going to get my 3% raise for now, and the $100 gift card he gave me for Lord and Taylor’s! I am heading OVER there in about an hour to see what shoe’s are on SALE today, but I think I MAY have to wait until after LABOR Day to get a real sale. The manageing partner will NOT pay me the 20% on the money I pay if I use the GIFT card, so I will have to go to NINE WEST and buy shoe’s if I want to get my alowance from him! FOOEY b/c Lord and Taylor’s has the best shoe’s! FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/20/weekend-open-thread-142/#ixzz21MtKkH4L

No comments:

Post a Comment