Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[Happy FORTH!]

I'll do my best to see if anything comes up over the next day or two--and as always welcome heads-up(s?)--but for now


HAPPY FORTH!!! 
ALL READER'S ON THIS WEBSIGHT!!!!


May you get all the ooogleing you want, but only the ooogleing you want. And watch this space as we await word on whether 22-year-old balding HAROLD is abel to appreciate Ellen, heard rather than seen, with anything approaching the level of devotion that we have here.


Your American Girl,
ELLENWatch


UPDATE: Jill wishes us well too, apparently. This comment is also on its own. Notice an "F" has made its way in there--perhaps for Fireworks? Or, "Fine, I'm ELLEN after all"? 




Jill July 4, 2012 at 2:48 pm
Pftooey!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/03/fourth-of-july-open-thread/#ixzz1zhdrfH3G


UPDATE 2: I'm not covering all Jill post's; Godzilla said it best. But we do notice that she's using the above more often of late. 
BTW, I wasn't at the Facebook chat. Can anyone who attended please let me know, ideally with link, if anything was said that called for ELLENWatching? Thank's to the HIVE!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. She Ptooey'd me too, somewhere in the thread, and I wanted to tell her to go fetch herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Jill is getting on my everlivin' nerve. For serious.

    Also, I feel so awesome every time I'm called out on this websight =).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's more like you're being called IN. Please stay on the grind because I'm looking for an excuse to post a picture of you!

      Delete