Tuesday, July 31, 2012

JUST like Britt Eckland

(Unabel to find a picture of her in a scrunchie)
Major respect to Seattleite, the only freind for many months now who has achieved a volley with Ellen! But we've known for a while that Ellen is blonde. (We do get the first affirmation here that she has a long style, and also that it's either dyed blonde or that she's a natural blonde who experimented with going darker long ago.) I think she's haveing fun with us today, acknowledging that at least some of her readers would love to know what she looks like. 
Ekland actually is similar to how I imagine Ellen--cuteness toned down a few notches, though, and (as self-reported) with a few additional pounds. I think bangs are likely--anyone else?
Fitting, also, that Jim would liken his young crush to an ingenue of days gone by...this strengthens my suspicion that Jim is more in the age range of MP rather than Ellen (in her early thirties). We may also be hearing Jim, and by association Ellen, admitting that her most beauteous days are already in the past. This fits the general theme of Ellen as hapless modern working woman, losing her bloom while sitting on the marital shelf. 
Additional remarks: 
This coment says WASTE as if IN YOU'RE FACE. Thus our author is either the alleged Fraud or the accuser trying to reclaim spELLEN.
Finally, aside: the body of the Corporette post itself used "Fooey"! Many readers, along with yours truly, praised Kat for it. 
--LAST CALL for Poll #2! Please vote if you haven't already!--



Ellen July 31, 2012 at 2:17 pm
This is SO funny!
Just yesterday, Jim said that I look JUST like Britt Eckland. I still do NOT know if it was a compelement or NOT but he said it in a NICE way.
But I am NO where even near 40 yet and he said she was alot older then me b/c she was VERY famous many year’s ago.
So if ANYONE knows what she look’s like you can see what I look like, at least acording to Jim.
Seattleite July 31, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Huh. Ellen, I had you pegged as a brunette.
Ellen July 31, 2012 at 4:40 pm
I havent’ been a brunette for a LONG time. And of course even tho my hair is long, it doesnt go all the way to my WASTE. I don’t think the Manageing Partner wood like THAT, even if Jim wood.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/31/can-older-women-have-long-hair-and-still-be-professional/#ixzz22F6W7Ix4

7 comments:

  1. Ellen definitely has bangs. She probably got them cut after the big break-up with Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could Seattleite think Ellen was a brunette? Was she just messing with her? And I agree with the bangs theory. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. January also sweeps the ELLENWatch awards for her breakup haircut proposal.

    TC, it would be understandable if Seattleite thought Ellen's professed BOOK SMARTS came along with brown hair. Always the mark of intelligence in a babe, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seattleite got an answer from Ellen and I didn't :(

    I will just have to try harder, I thought Lord and Taylor would do it.

    I agree with the bangs - Do you think they are big old Jersey bangs with the scrunchie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems likely.

      Your Long Island Lord & Taylor question deserved a response if anything ever has, Francie. I don't know what to say! You must know, though, that even failed questions to Ellen brighten everyone else's lives just as much.

      Delete
  5. This is a fantastic website. I see that Lourine called out the other Ellen yesterday as a fake! I agree that the one who uses the word "Waste" is a fake. Maybe the relationship between Ellen and Lourine is mending. The only question I have is does Ellen have any tattoos on her tuches? That was Lourine with the tattoo, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it was Frances. New post on this forthcoming. Thanks for readeing!

      Delete