Thursday, July 12, 2012

[CONGRATUELATIONS JANUARY!]

Even if I had lots of Ellen to cover today--in fact I've seen none--I would NOT be abel to let this pass uncelebrated.
Many congrats to our great freind on this web sight! 
January, I hope you'll have time to keep us posted about how your new position goes, let us know if you have a bald and/or doorway-lurking MP, and...hopefully this goes without saying...continue your great work on the WATCH. 
Honestly, Ellen herself should post kudos on Corporette today as well. This post is second-best. But we'll see.


January July 12, 2012 at 3:55 pm
Today was my lucky get-a-job day! After I got my letter renewing my clerkship for another year, I was offered a position at a very good law firm in my city. I’m sure someday I’ll be another miserable associate, but right now, I’m so happy that my job search has finally worked out and my time in the wilderness is over :)


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/12/coffee-break-groove-hobo-bag/#ixzz20Rc95ufp

2 comments:

  1. I am blushing!!! Thank you so much for the kudos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet EllenWatch, congrats January Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete