Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jim is also interested in dateing me

Jim? JIM????????? 
My best guess here is that he's part of the group of new cleints who got veal piccata. "Gives out the cases" is Ellen-vague enough to refer to someone at the client organization who makes external legal retainer decisions.
However, it's also possible that Jim is internal at Manageing and MANAGEING LLP--right? That suddenly one of the other partners has decided to pursue the office eye candy?
In either case, MP's not knowing, and the threat of mixing business with dateing, are obviously relevant. By the way, the word "but" used in the last sentence--as opposed to "and"--makes me think Ellen is leaning toward at least giving Jim a chance. 
As to the alleged fakery: I'm still hesitating, and in somewhat of a struggle with the ELLENWatch Analytic's Department. But noted, lady. 



Ellen July 24, 2012 at 7:49 pm
They have VERY nice bag’s at Lord and Taylor’s but be prepaired to spendatleast $80 with a coupon.
I am glad the fake Ellen stoped posting! FOOEY on the faker for pertendeing to be me.
The manageing partner is askeing alot of questions on the new cleint so I am to busy to readCorpalette until he leave’s.
I haven’t told him that Jim is also interested in dateing me. I do not want to mix busines with dateing, but must be carefull b/c he gives out the cases.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/24/coffee-break-give-it-a-swirl-triple-row-necklace/#ixzz21dyLUuyL

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you knew something more about this Jim! Could it possibly be time for life (and love) after ALAN??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm disappointed in MYSELF too!

      Anyway, we can certainly hope so. But remembering all Ellen's other dateing prospects now moot, I'm trying not to have any expectations.

      TBH, I'm diehard Team Nerdy Guy anyway...

      Delete