Saturday, July 21, 2012

3 guys offered to by me a pair b/c I did not have a pare.

Ellen has made great show, recently, of how busy she is due to new cleints and MP uppeing the workload. I suppose that was warning that we might be hearing less from her. Posts have been short, non-plot driven, and at least in this case seem to be done after normal business hours. Ellen also seems to be streamlining her operation, not having time during this busy period to give voice to Lourine, Frances or Jill. (Notice that nobody else is stepping in to pick up the slack...)
Here Ellen advises a reader who is looking for a bag. I like that Ellen directs her to match this weekend's featured item despite the OP giving no indication that she owns or wants anything like these boots. 


For more on Ellen's staggering popularity with men during college, see here.
PS--have you taken my poll yet? 


Ellen July 20, 2012 at 7:34 pm
You should get SOMETHING that matches the Fry boot’s. When I was in college all the peeple had Fry boots. 3 guys offered to by me a pair b/c I did not have a pare.
Now I have alot of shoes b/c I need to look good at work. I could NOT Wear Fry boots tho b/c the manageing partner want’s to see my leg’s.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/20/weekend-open-thread-142/#ixzz21GrUb95n

No comments:

Post a Comment