Tuesday, July 24, 2012

when a Fraud tryes to be me

I should really go full-time, no? I swear this didn't actually post at 6:54 yesterday evening, but even so...
I need more time to form my best assessment of this development, but offhand, I'm not sure that the morning post in question is "fake" as opposed to this one potentially being fake. The spELLEN may be a little overdone below--but let me run my secret analytics on it before I say any more. Also, the claim that she onley posts when she has something to say, while entirely Ellen-like, really doesn't hold up when we revisit the content of the supposedly fraudulent comment. Yes, I suppose a faker could simply be embracing a formula--write something short about how MP would react to the featured item--but if this is what's going on, then the fake Ellen has for all intents and purposes overtaken the real one. 
Two additional notes: 
1) Ellen has called impostor at least once before, but in that case it was on Lourine! This make's me think that one Ellen is not on board with the friends and family Ellen plan, where another one understands (has made up) the role of characters like Lourine, Verna, Wilma etc. 
2) Is the timing coincidental on this allegation of fakery? I am just wrapping up a poll about how many Ellens we may have, and over what period...I thank the troll(s) for the graceful segue, of course, as I'm about to write it all up. But is there any chance that one or both is responding to my result's?
Thank you for your ongoing vigilance. Special ups to Francie Nolan. Comments and other intel, as always, appreciated.
ELLENWatch



Ellen July 23, 2012 at 6:54 pm
It is a GOOD buy for $10.
But I have a Beef! Their is a FAKE Ellen posteing this morning!!! FOOEY!
Kat let that fake post in but I get modderated? DOUBEL FOOEY!
I onley POST when I have some thing to say so I do not like it when a Fraud tryes to be me b/c my father says I am euneek as their is onley one ELLEN!
DOUBEL FOOEY!
anonn July 24, 2012 at 9:24 am
I can’t tell if this is a joke.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/23/coffee-break-zigzag-patchwork-scarf/#ixzz21YDJ7Lfk

1 comment:

  1. Her spelling has really disintegrated in recent weeks. I wonder if Ellen is on the bottle.

    ReplyDelete