Tuesday, July 31, 2012

workeing my tuchus off

As if on demand, Ellen has come back to the topic of her imminent raise--though we still don't know what happened with her pitch for 10% of billings from Jim & Co. If MP is "seeing what he can do" WRT the necessary courtroom duds, I wonder if that means an increase in clotheing subsidy in lieu of equity? That would indeed be like him (and his BALD head).
I'm tagging this one for Dateing as well because Jim is involved. Observe how silently and seamlessly Jim has transitioned from new cleint, to romantic pursuer, to just another directive male voice in Ellen's life. I've always been fascinated by the way that all men in Ellen's story ultimately play the same role, or at least try to.
UPDATE: Francie Nolan poses a follow-up question and preemptively sweeps the ELLENWatch awards. Freinds on this websight! 


Ellen July 31, 2012 at 10:01 am
I need another a Raise to buy this! The Manageing partner said my raise is effective tomorrow, but I already budgetted that in. FOOEY! I need another one fast!
I am workeing my tuchus off on my new Cleints’ cases and need to look profesional when I go to court. Jim says that means MORE conservative clotheing and NO open toe shoe’s. FOOEY!
I told this to the Manageing partner and he said he will see what he can do. Yay !
Francie Nolan July 31, 2012 at 12:00 pm
Do you have an opionion on which is the better of the three lord and taylors on long island ellen?


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/31/tuesdays-tps-report-cambridge-blazer/#ixzz22Dug3Eti
 

1 comment:

  1. Woah. I missed a few days of Corporette and Ellen enters the twilight zone.

    ReplyDelete