Monday, July 9, 2012

could have SWARE he told me to vote for O’Bama

O'Bama definitely tops France's for creative punctuation as applied to a proper noun. Substantively, it's very helpful to gain this insight on both MP's and Ellen's politeical (spelled same way both times!) views.
Depo goes forward today as planned. I assume this means no more Ellen at least until late this evening.



Ellen July 9, 2012 at 1:32 pm
When I lived in DC, we used to go to VA alot, b/c it was JUST across the river. VA was alot of fun!
I found out today why the MANAGEING Partner did NOT get back on Friday. It was b/c he was attendeing a fund raiser for Mit Rommey. OMG, I did NOT even know he was so politeical, but evedentieally he is.
But I could have SWARE he told me to vote for O’Bama. Personally, I ignorred him, b/c I do not even VOTE at all. Fooey on politeical issue’s. DOUBLE FOOEY if I have to pay more taxe’s.
I have my Depo at 2, so I have to show the question’s now to the Manageing Partner.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/09/splurge-mondays-tps-report-victor-print-blazer/#ixzz209mKTjHT

1 comment:

  1. O'Bama... everybody's favorite Irish-Catholic president since JFK...right?

    That IS an excellent Ellenism by the way.

    ReplyDelete