Wednesday, July 11, 2012

questioning my shopping habit’s.

Of raises: either this will be the second one Ellen has received in less than a year, or MP reneged on the $5k promised in February. If this is the same raise, i.e. he did follow through (with delay) but it's now being called 3%, that puts her pre-raise salary around 167,000. This sits oddly alongside MP's apparent disregard for her as a professional and Ellen's fear for her job as expressed last fall and in light of Nerdy Guy's near-hire in June.  
My eye is on this topic now. I'm wondering which of the above scenarios we're dealing with, or if I'm missing some piece.


Ellen July 11, 2012 at 2:29 pm
I do NOT have this probelem, but I STILL do not want the manageing partner (or any one else) lookeing at my breasts and makeing coments about them. FOOEY on men that only look at us for our bodie’s!
Also, I would NOT pay $148 for this blouse, even on sale, b/c the manageing partner would start questioning my shopping habit’s. He wants to think I am getting the best deal before he kick’s in his 20%.
The manageing partner is keepeing me very busy the past few day’s b/c he says he wants me to EARN my 3% raise. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/11/wednesdays-tps-report-cholula-eyelet-top/#ixzz20MwQyia3

No comments:

Post a Comment