Sunday, July 15, 2012

perfer drinkeing to a MARRIED life with women.

The metaphor of Alan choosing the bottle over Ellen has been her go-to for a few months now as she continues to process and reiterate their final breakup in Spring 2011. 
It's interesting that she's using the word "seperate" here to describe their off-times, and likening the relationship to marriage, because to ELLENWatch knowledge these two never cohabited. We know of the incident when Ellen had to get her building super to remove drunken Alan from her premises--which may or may not have been the last straw--but I interpreted that to mean he was a guest in her home at the time (rather than living with her stably). 



Ellen July 14, 2012 at 2:48 pm
Speaking personaly, while I was never MARRIED to Alan, but I did seperate from him a few times b/c it was to dificult to stay away, but finaly, I decided that it was WAY to emotional to stay with him AND the bottle, so I told him it was ME or the bottle.
I think he choose the bottle b/c he is STILL drinkeing. FOOEY on men who perfer drinkeing to a MARRIED life with women. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/13/weekend-open-thread-140/#ixzz20hXLwAaF

3 comments:

  1. Is it wrong to want to write Ellen Fan Fiction. I don't even know if I would be considered a "fan" but I find the whole thing just fascinating. Excuse me, "fascinateing."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie! If you do write any fan fiction I would be delighted to "publish" it here! Obviously you're asking the wrong person whether it's "wrong," because I've always felt like this is building toward a screenplay script that climaxes in an Ellen vs. ELLENWatch chase scene on the streets of Manhattan.

      Delete
    2. I have this daydream? fantasy? of Ellen showing up at a DC meet-up, TUCHUS and all.

      Delete