Friday, July 27, 2012

fake Ellen saying I’m not the real Ellen

I assume Marilla is rounding out our Anne of
Green Gables
 cast on Corporette.
It's on, apparently! Here the alleged fake Ellen returns, complete with reference to her WASTE to remind us of her last appearance, and counter-claims that her accuser is the fraud.
I didn't want to call on ANALYTIC'S again so soon, but it look's like I have to. I'll let you know what they say.
For now, however, I will venture it's totally possible this Ellen, below, was the blawger of ABA-expulsion fame, now a relatively infrequent guest on Corporette, and is trying to reclaim the mantle that she de facto forfeited over the past few years. I can certainly understand that this blog, say, would stir any and all former Ellens to attempt taking back their euneek position. At the same time, part of me wants this either settled or abandoned, because ELLENWatching is (alas) not my full-time gig.
Fraud debate aside, let's admire Ellen (or whomever) for joining in the conversation about the Skirt and how it may or may not now fit differently. This Ellen, at least, really knows how to fit in. (Oopsie--return of the PUNNS)
UPDATE: Lourine enters the fray to defend the non-WASTE Ellen. [Hat tip TCFKAG.] The term "kinfolk" will be reused a few days later by Jill. Lourine attempts to reestablish credibility by reminding us that it was she who shared that Grandma Leyeh started Ellen on FOOEY. 


Ellen July 27, 2012 at 1:39 pm
I do NOT like the new Skirt! The old one was curvy enuf to encase my tuchus and still hug my WASTE! And FOOEY on a fake Ellen saying I’m not the real Ellen! FOOEY!
Marilla July 27, 2012 at 1:45 pm
Circles within circles and wheels within wheels… paging EllenWatch!
Lourine July 27, 2012 at 3:14 pm
This is CLEARLY a fraud posting as my kinfolk.
I may not like everything the real Ellen does and says, but she is kinfolk, and I can surely smell out a fake! As Leyeh would say: FOOEY!
KS July 27, 2012 at 1:54 pm
Ha ha! This is pretty funny.
TCFKAG July 27, 2012 at 1:56 pm
OH GOD. Now they’re messing with us. ITS BLOWING MY MIND.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/27/frugal-fridays-tps-report-seamed-pencil-skirt/#ixzz21qareRyQ


No comments:

Post a Comment