Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I was abel to convince them to go with our firm

Bluejay, per Ellen's last post I think she chose not to have any keyante because she's afraid of regaining 3 pound's that she's lost. That was one of her concerns going into this meeting, and her reason for getting a COBB salad.
More importantly, here is a professional plot development that may actually lead to permanent changes in story. 3 new cases for this new cleint, with Ellen the oficial lead at Manageing & MANAGEING LLP? Unless the court throws all of them out tomorrow (which would be sort of Ellen style, now that I think about it...) we have to be hearing about this again.


CONGRAT'S, ELLEN! We're pulleing for you!




Ellen July 17, 2012 at 7:04 pm
I insist on QUALITY when I buy a shoe, and I am WILLING to pay alot more if I can guarentee that the shoe will NOT fall apart in 2 months.
I have had good expereience with Nine Wests’ shoes and the price is RIGHT generaly, b/c I do not want to spend to much if I do not have to.
I will NEVER get shoe’s at Bergdorf, not b/c of the quality, but it is way to expensive, even on SALE! I do NOT want to pay over $400 for shoes and then step in dog poop in my naighborhood. FOOEY!
Anyway, I went out with the new cleint’s today and they were VERY impresed. I was abel to convince them to go with our firm and I told the manageing partner so he was happy.
Yay!!!!!
I am now the oficial lead attorney on the account, and we got 3 cases to defend! I ate a COBB salad so it was OK. The 2 guy’s both had wine (keyante), and they had veal piccata.
Bluejay July 17, 2012 at 7:56 pm
Oh, pshaw, Ellen. The guys didn’t share the keyante with you?


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/17/coffee-break-knoyzz-pump/#ixzz20vtjFYpN

2 comments:

  1. Occasionally, like today, I become concerned that Ellen might be (gasp!) REAL.

    ReplyDelete