Friday, July 6, 2012

HAROLD was very atentitive as I thought

And we're back! It sounds like the July 4 party went about as smoothly as we could have expected, and Ellen is back in good spirits. Fooey on HAROLD; my guess is that his storyline has peaked.


I can only add that MP's wife saying Ellen is cute echoes MP's sister-in-law Madeline's remark to the same effect at the Memorial Day cookout. (She's the one married to MP's brother, who is BALD also though may have a little hair on the sides.) Are these ladies cooing or clucking? Ellen seems to think she may get a reprieve--is this because MP gathers that his ooogleing is so obvious that even his wife has noticed?


By the way: Stumbleupon is apparently linking to this websight at significant volume. I'm all like "if I knew you were comin' I'd a baked a cake!" 
Seriously, it never occurred to me that my blog should be even remotely decipherable to people not already familiar with Ellen. But...welcome, stumblers! I'm sorry if ELLENWatch makes no sense to you! I can direct you to the pages and links on your right for some background, but feel free to share in comments whether there should be some kind of welcome page for the uninitiated. 



Ellen July 6, 2012 at 9:48 am
I Love Brook’s Brothers and this crewneck is nice!
Anyway’s, I made it thru the pool party and HAROLD was very atentitive as I thought, but I warned him that I could NOT be his girlfreind b/c he was to young.
The only thing HE did DO that was NOT good was when I went into the pool (I had to b/c everyone did), he jumped in right after me and HE and rubbed his body against my tush, I think INTENEIONALLY.
But b/c it could have been alot worse, I let it go, b/c the manageing partner was laugheing at him all day.
The manageing partner’s wife thinks I am very cute, and she even said SO in front everyone so mabye he will NOT keep comenteing about me in front of all the other partner’s.
The manageing partner said I am getteing a 3% BONUS on August 1. YAY!!!!!
I got exactely the opportunity I ASKED for in coments preveously.
























Godzilla July 6, 2012 at 1:02 pm
He rubbed his body AGAINST you’re tush?????? INTENEIONALLY???????????? Gurl, that is NOT OK. You should have kicked him in his crown jeweles so he knows EXACTELY what an unwanted touch feels like. FOOEY.

3 comments:

  1. instead of being productive today I spent time googling :)

    This blog (http://texascriminaldefenselawyer.blogspot.com/2008/06/sumbit-your-photo-now.html)
    Has an Ellen comment that is coherent and spelled pretty well. It is from 2008. This makes me wonder, do you think part of the mo is to continually get less rational seeing how long we will tolerate Ellen, Louraine, Jill and everyone else?

    Either that or she is Sybil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Francie. I will try to combine response to this comment with a post on spelling that I already had pending per request.

      Delete
  2. HEY LOOK MA, IT'S ME! I'M ON A WEBSIGHT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete