Friday, July 27, 2012

equity partipaetion

This is the first unequivocal statement we have that Ellen does not want to date Jim. Meanwhile, the continuing juxtaposition between utter dependence ("according to Dad") and claims to independence ("can't rely on a man to suport me!") I, at least, do remember that Ellen wants to stop working when she gets married. Thus the issue is simply that this hasn't happened yet, not that she plans to be financially independent for life.
I look forward to hearing what hapen's on Monday. Somehow I don't think this will go well. 




Ellen July 27, 2012 at 4:57 pm
FOOEY! I have to much work all of a sudden and no more money from the Manageing partner.
I want some equity partipaetion according to Dad.
Monday I will ask the Manageing partner for 10% of the Billieng’s on my new cleint and if Jim keepes giveing me new Case’s I will be Abel to save a chunk of change in my 401k. YAY!
I do not want to date him and I can’t rely on a man to suport me! FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/07/27/weekend-open-thread-143/#ixzz21rPzedGJ

1 comment:

  1. Ellen is Cool. She has to be very cute for MP to put up with her. And this website does a great job of keeping us current with her antics! I don't think Ellen would be so coddled (20% clothing rebate) and trips with the MP unless she was gorgeous

    ReplyDelete