Tuesday, June 12, 2012

NO WAY Hoze!

OH, yeah. I feel like I'm being rewarded for an unusually rigorous day of actually writing things in my blog posts.
I'm actually also working a little bit, and it sucks, so I especially needed this! 
I say we go with BIFF as the name. Also, don't let anyone ever tell you Ellen is desperate to get married. She has refused at least one proposal, and with a DOUBLE FOOEY on Hoze at that! 



Ellen June 12, 2012 at 3:14 pm
Well, when I was in college, all the guy’s wanted to date me. But they did NOT want a l/t relationeship, just to say that they DATED me. And they tried to have me do things sexueally for them. Fooey! I would NOT do anything like that. One guy, I think his NAME was “Bud or Biff” I forget, was really wormey. All the guy’s put him UP to askeing me out. I kind of felt sorrey for him UNTIL he came up with this line:
“Ellen, I want for you to love me foreever as my wife!”
I did NOT even know where to look, b/c the guy did NOT even know me! AND, I would NEVER LOVE a man I did NOT know alot! NO WAY Hoze!
I did NOT go out with him. DOUBLE FOOEY on Biff!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/12/coffee-break-leon-small-satchel/#ixzz1xc9O6FcU

2 comments:

  1. After the last few days in Ellen-land, you deserve a drink (I'd use the other word for it, but who KNOWS what your moderation settings are....jk). ;-)

    Also, if she went to college with someone named Biff....that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete