Thursday, June 13, 2013

(not so much any more unfortuneately)

I alway's enjoy when Ellen's posts show signs of revision; always a fascinating glimpse into her authorial craft. Other examples archived here including times she thought her post's were lost entirely, and re-sent with markedly differing content.
  • I would tell the manageing partner right away, other wize, she will continue to do it. When I first started, all 3 of the women thought I was brought in to work here b/c the manageing partner thought I was cute, but not savvy. So they acted jelous and did NOT help me on thing’s like finding out where the supplie’s were and how I could FED EX things and other stuff. I figured out that they were some how mad at me b/c I was very cute then (not so much any more unfortuneately), and said to them I could be mean to, but I did NOT want to be. My dad said I should be nice and also bring in cookie’s and cupcakes, so it was VERY easy for me b/c there is a CRUMB’s Store near the office that I decided to get cupcake’s from. Every Tuesday, I would bring in 10 cupcakes (for them and the men) and they got to be nice VERY quickly. We also got fat tuchuse’s out of it at the same time so they are NOT that jelous of me any more. That is how I would handel that! YAY!!!!!!!
  • I would tell the manageing partner right away, other wize, she will continue to do it, or as my dad say’s “SMOTHER HER WITH KINDNESS.” When I first started, all 3 of the women thought I was brought in to work here b/c the manageing partner thought I was cute, but not savvy. So they acted jelous and did NOT help me on thing’s like finding out where the supplie’s were and how I could FED EX things and other stuff. I figured out that they were some how mad at me b/c I was very cute then (not so much any more unfortuneately), and said to them I could be mean to, but I did NOT want to be. My dad said I should be nice and also bring in cookie’s and cupcakes, so it was VERY easy for me b/c there is a CRUMB’s Store near the office that I decided to get cupcake’s from. Every Tuesday, I would bring in 10 cupcakes (for them and the men) and they got to be nice VERY quickly. We also got fat tuchuse’s out of it at the same time so they are NOT that jelous of me any more. That is how I would handel that! YAY!!!!!!!
  • Omg double ellen post. WOW

3 comments:

  1. What is the difference in these posts? It looks to me that she hit the send button twice, probably by mistake.

    You must be recovering from something, because you are not your usual perky self. We love your commentary often moreso than Ellen's posts, and we think you may still need more time to regroup.

    I independently looked up the name KUTZA, and although I couldn't find Vincent J. Kutza, there is a famous guy named Michael Kutza.

    Michael Kutza (born 1942) is an award-winning filmmaker, a graphic designer and the founder of the Chicago International Film Festival.[1] In addition, he has been involved in other film festivals internationally, in such diverse locations as Taormina, Tehran, Moscow, Manila, Bogota, Los Angeles, Cannes, Berlin and Jerusalem, and has served as an advisor to a number of other festivals, including the Berlin International Film Festival and the Locarno International Film Festival.[2] In 1977 he was a member of the jury at the 10th Moscow International Film Festival.[3] From 1979 to 1991, he served Italian journal II Tempo as its American film correspondent. He has received numerous honors for cultural achievements.

    So Vincent may have some pretty famous relatives that could probably get us all free tickets to the movies? What say you, Ellen Watch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say check Line 2 of the second version of this post, just to start. The difference is in CAP'S! Yay!!!

      As for Vinnie's family connections, they do not buy him out of knavely behavior on my blog.

      Thank you for your word's of concern. As you know I did not firm up my tuchus as much as Dad expected during my break--you're right about that.

      Delete
  2. Ellenwatch, I do not have any connection to this Michael Kutza. My family traces its lineage to a long line of Kutzas from Argentina, where my family has been for nearly 100 years. By virtue of my US education, I have been able to make a decent living here and visit with my own family 3 times a year in Argentina. In turn, they visit NY a few times a year where they maintain a condo apartment on Park Avenue. We are hard working Kutzas, involved in a variety of Agribusiness ventures in the Americas.

    I admittedly am interested in all things Ellen, and so are you so I don't know why you are so down on me for voicing my desires. YOu and I also seem to have much more in common than you think, i.e., Ellen, the law, good exercise, larger derrieres, so if you won't set me up with her, perhaps you yourself are interested in a test drive? If you are even 65% as attractive as Ellen, you'll pass my qualifications for a ride, which you probably will love and request more, just like Ellen.

    ReplyDelete