Thursday, June 27, 2013

when I leave my sweattie stuff in the toilet

Well, the manageing partner insists on me wearing skirt’s all year, and he does NOT like it when I do NOT wear pantihose, so my firm is therefore the execption! FOOEY, b/c in the summer, it get’s very hot. My onley concesion is that I can walk in to work and back WITHOUT wearing pantihose, and then CHANGE in the toilet into the pantihose, or OUT of them on the way home. On the way home, I also change to wearing short’s or sweat pant’s and sneaker’s, and on the way in, just sneaker’s and sweat pant’s. Alot of men will NOT look at me (but who care’s anyway) based on my clotheing, but I would rather be comforteable then sweattie. FOOEY on that!
The manageing partner does NOT like it when I leave my sweattie stuff in the toilet, and he want’s me to use the public toilet in the hall, but I will NOT b/c the janitor like’s to come in there when I am in there and looke around. FOOEY on him for takeing cheap look’s at me. DOUBEL FOOEY!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, all the men are ooooogeling her, even when sweaty! I hope the managing partner springs for better digs at the new place.

    ReplyDelete