Wednesday, June 13, 2012

alot of admin WC defense cases

This is the most information we've ever gotten about the substantive nature of Ellen's practice. Looks like a good portion, at least, is administrative white collar defense. 
The Alan material is fairly familiar, but even more sad than usual. 



Ellen June 13, 2012 at 11:00 am
I am NOT strictly a court room litigator (tho I do alot of admin WC defense cases before the WC Board), but I did have this probelem with my ex, mostly when he had been drinkeing. He would always demand that I stop doing what I was doing so that I could talk to HIM. He would NOT talk to me when I wanted him to talk to me, but insted would INSIST that I talk to him when he wanted me to talk to him (which mostely was when he was drunk). Since I did NOT like talkeing to a drunk, I often did NOT do so and this got him even more mad at me. Ugh!
I told him I would talk if he was sober, but he was not, so I did not. I understand your issue’s with your man. I no longer have this probelem and will make sure I do NOT EVER get involved with someone who abuse’s alchohol like my ex did (and still does). FOOEY on him!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/13/wednesdays-tps-report-durlia-bourgeois-stripe/#ixzz1xgxtH4eL

No comments:

Post a Comment