Tuesday, June 26, 2012

somehow I think it is sexeual in nature

Thanks for asking, eek. The historical character you're thinking of is, at least as identified thus far, Nerdy Guy. Despite my direct request, Ellen never disclosed his name. 

Both HAROLD and FRANK are new mentions today, and Blonde Lawyer aptly points out the ambiguity in Ellen's use of both names. At any rate, being recently out of college and/or age 22 means neither can be Nerdy Guy, because nobody is a 5th-year associate at Dewey LeBeouf at this life stage. (Search this blog for "nerdy guy" if you'd like to review his background and credentials prior to turning down MP's job offer.) 

eek's first comment deserves some extra kudos, I think. It weaves together a number of recent Ellen themes unrelated both to the post and to each other in a writeing style we can all recognize. I also like to see the CAPS in my title inverted from time to time--EllenWATCH--because this too reflects the spirit around which we commune.

Overall, this plot-driven post does pull its weight as our only Ellen of the day! Thanks for playing, guys! And never wonder where you should come for continuous covereage and analyesiss, no matter what may come of this date. (Spoiler alert: probably nothing.) ASIDE: I'm having TECK problems today. FOOEY, and thank's for dealing. 


Ellen June 26, 2012 at 2:41 pm
I totaly love the pump’s but I have a dillemna that I REALLY need the HIVEs input.
The manageing partner asked me if I would go as a date with his nephew, Harold, to his post college gradueation party here in NYC. The dillemna I have is that Frank is alot younger then me (he’s only about 22 I think) and he want’s to come to the party with a profesional type like me b/c he wants to impress his freinds (who are probabley also just gradueated from school and now liveing in the City near me. He is also kinda nerdy.
While I normally would not object that much, in Harolds’ case, whenever he come’s by to see the manageing partner, they always whisper and smile and also are lookeing at me the WHOLE time from the manageing partners’ office. I do NOT know exactely what they are saying, but somehow I think it is sexeual in nature b/c the manageing partner winks alot at me when they are toegether. I think Harold probabely also is telling his freinds all about me ahead of time, and I do NOT want them all oggleing me like he and the manageing partner do, thinkeing that we do stuff when I hardely even know the guy.
The worst thing is Harold moved in to an apartement only 5 block’s away from me, so I am sure to run into him alot now. FOOEY!
What should I tell the manageing partner? I know he knows I am going to be in town, b/c my Hamton’s share fell thru. HELP!
eek June 26, 2012 at 3:43 pm
Sorry about your Hamton’s share. At least now you don’t have to get your toosh in shape, right? You never know, maybe Harold likes a tuchas and there’s nothing wrong with being a cougar. Maybe the manageing partner will give you a raise? And I also think you should buy a dress from the Lord & Taylor’s that you can wear to the weddeing so that the manageing partner will pay his 20%.
Godzilla June 26, 2012 at 3:49 pm
As long as Harolde is not a DOOSH, why not? You’re not getting any younger, dear.
Blonde Lawyer June 26, 2012 at 3:50 pm
Is it Frank or Harold?
eek June 26, 2012 at 3:53 pm
I thought Frank was the go-getter the manageing partner was going to hire, but decided not to. I can’t remember. PHOOEY on not being able to keep track of all of Ellen’s beaus. Gonna have to defer to EllenWATCH on this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment