Monday, June 11, 2012

I am alway’s very respecteful


Ellen June 11, 2012 at 3:57 pm
I would tell him that you will consider all OPTIONS during and after you gradueate from school, INCLUDEING this one.
I agree you do NOT want to burn any brideges, b/c you never know who you will need for a referance. That is why I am alway’s very respecteful to the manageing partner b/c he pays my salary, and b/c he is good about the 20% reimbursment of my clotheing allowence.
I would not get these pumps, even if $20, b/c they are OPEN toe, and the manageing partner always coments about my feet. I do NOT want to give him any thing to talk about, particulearly if it is about MY body! FOOEY on that!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/11/coffee-break-warby-pumps/#ixzz1xWdmMM1A

No comments:

Post a Comment