Thursday, June 7, 2012

[INTRODUCEING Verna]

To answer your question, anonymous pager, I'm going with yes, almost certainly. 
1)"Verna" certainly is in keeping with other alternate names such as Vera and Wilma.
2) The body bragging speaks for itself. 
3) --clincher-- ELLEN HERSELF has said she "perfers" the Alexander McQueen for LADY GAGA shoe collection (as opposed to some featured item a while back).
So, tentatively, we have another for the list. Thanks for the heads-up! Help me stay on top of my job! 



Verna June 7, 2012 at 12:25 pm
I prefer the Alexander McQueen shoes I saw at the Met. I have the legs and body to wear them but most others simply can’t pull it off like me!
eek June 7, 2012 at 12:55 pm
Woohoo! go you – you’re the best!
Paging Ellenwatch June 7, 2012 at 1:04 pm
Is VERNA a new member of ELLEN’S familie?
ELLENWatch June 7, 2012 at 1:58 pm
Roger that. Investigateion is underway.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/07/thursdays-tps-report-pique-knit-jacket/#ixzz1x8DpUp9x

No comments:

Post a Comment