Wednesday, June 6, 2012

like me, who is a lawyer.

In case anyone was wondering how proud Ellen is of her writeing prowess. 
We may also have here an anti-anti-feminist antidote to her constant assertion that she can't do any math and relies on men to deal with any numbers that may come in to her life. Perhaps she proofread's for DAD as well. 



Ellen June 6, 2012 at 9:49 am
I used to help Alan all the time with his writing. He was an acountant, and tho good with numbers, he was not trained or schooled in writing, like me, who is a lawyer.
I once helped him write up a bid proposeal to an RFP for his firm. They DID get the work, thank’s to me. Yay! Alan took me out to celabrate, and got drunk (no suprize) and I had to drag him home that night. He was all drunk and smelly. FOOEY on his drinkeing.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/06/wednesdays-tps-report-new-ribbon-knit-dress/#ixzz1x24bf7b3

No comments:

Post a Comment