Saturday, June 30, 2012

stareing at you instead of the stuff they are suposed to.

Our girl is on at least a bit of a streak of wise and heartfelt advice. This is the second weekend in a row she has sympathized with someone who lacks local friends/company. 
Ellen's thinking about her own life is frequently conflicted, here manifesting in the fact that she goes to MUSEUMs to meet guy's, but finds that those most interested in her detract notably from the experience. 
As predicted, by the way, still no word on the younger man. Maybe if someone else asks her she will be more forthcoming? (Can I get a DEPUTY?) I don't blame her for trying to ignore sleazy paparazz-me. 



Ellen June 30, 2012 at 7:10 am
Dont feel bad. When I first came to the city, I was feeling ALOT like you, so I started to chanel my thinking to positive things. The FIRST thing I looked up were the places that had things to see where other peeple went.
Shopping is the best, but the next BEST place is the MUSEUMs–specifacly the NATURAL HISTORY and the MET, where you can see mummies. There also are alot of guy’s there. You DO have to put up with their fake line’s and them stareing at you instead of the stuff they are suposed to.
Things will get better, so for now cheer up and shop or go to the MUSEUM’s!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/29/weekend-open-thread-138/#ixzz1zItYdZEz

No comments:

Post a Comment