Sunday, June 10, 2012

a great PAIR of leather pump’s PLUS

MP's approoveal is always paramount. The resentment comes and goes. 



Ellen June 9, 2012 at 11:27 pm
What a FIND I got on SALE today!
I went to Bloomies, Lord and Taylor’s, Macy’s and even Bergdorf –It was SO expensive, but afterward, I walked INTO Ann Taylor’s and bought a great PAIR of leather pump’s PLUS a carry-all bag at 25% of cost’s at Ann Taylor’s for $80 (FOR BOTH)!
I hope the manageing partner will apprecieate that I am a GREAT shopper! I am saveing him alot of money b/c he is not going to have to be payeing me as much for my 20% !!!! Yay!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/08/weekend-open-thread-135/#ixzz1xPwLwWpO

1 comment:

  1. Nice articles, thank you for sharing with us, I just bookmaker you blog for feature reference and waiting for your new edition. Keep going, Thank again for shearing with us.Leather pumps

    ReplyDelete