Friday, June 8, 2012

[Everybody know who the truth be]

UPDATE 6-13: Land here after a Google search for what JSFAMO means? You're appearing in numbers according to my blogger stats. The quick answer: it's "Just Say FOOEY And Move On." For the genealogy, read on...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I didn't expect the initialization of JSFAMO to be one of my major points of pride, but sure. If I was keeping score and getting cocky about my accomplishments, I'd be noisy about taking credit for it. Indeed a lot of my traffic lately has been coming from Google searches for JSFAMO, suggesting that I (rightly! HOOLLLLLAAAAA) am comeing up as the first result.
Thank you, zora--you're making me look good out there! I gave this clarification on the 2 posts at some point, but it's certainly more flattering to have someone else do it--complete with links. 
We now return to our regularly scheduled, self-effacing or even -deprecating, ELLENWatch. 


"But everybody know who the truth be..."




May June 7, 2012 at 10:16 pm
Hi Ladies!
Two question.
1. Is that real snakeskin? If it is, I’m wondering if I’d have an issue with that… Not that I could afford that bah in a month of Sundays though. Sigh.
2. I’ve been reading and posting on this site for 4 years now, but being 10+h ahead makes it real hard. Please, pretty please, will someone educate me on JSFAMO. Makes me so sad every time I see it. Even tried googling to no avail. Even google let me down on this :(
Dashing to work! Have a nice evening y’all!!
Anon 3L - GRADUATED! June 7, 2012 at 10:42 pm
I think it means, Just Say Fooey and Move On.
Away Game June 7, 2012 at 10:46 pm
Just Say Fooey and Move On. An Ellen-ism, and someone (mamabear?) put it on a coffee mug at cafepress, so you can order it online.
mamabear June 7, 2012 at 11:34 pm
I have to comment – my husband is, again, drinking his tea from my Just say FOOEY and move on mug this evening, obliviously.
I may never tell him.
I am juvenile enough that I’m pretty sure I will continue to find this funny a year from now.
zora June 8, 2012 at 1:19 am
this just keeps making me laugh, mamabear. I hope you will continue to tell us about it a year from now so that we can be juvenile, too. ;o)
zora June 7, 2012 at 10:49 pm
It does indeed mean Just Say FOOEY and Move On. The phrase was coined by Ellen, but it was acronymized later. It’s too bad you couldn’t find it, when I google, the EllenWatch post totally comes up! (Holla!) ;o)
I’ll post the links below.
zora June 7, 2012 at 10:51 pm
mamabear June 7, 2012 at 10:59 pm
It’s from ELLEN, our resident troll. Just say FOOEY and move on.
you can finde out all ABOUT Ellen at this web sight:
May June 8, 2012 at 5:42 am
Thanks everyone! This totally made my week!
Go Mamabear! I’d like that on ANYTHING (intentional Ellenism)
The ellenwatch link didn’t show up, I think..
I’ll check out ellenwatch; have read great things of it on here, but avoided fearing another addictive read ;o)


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/07/coffee-break-large-python-lula/#ixzz1xCfMpcUj

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh, Polyvore is currently my first result because of the mug. Better start google-bombing.

    ReplyDelete