Saturday, June 23, 2012

so dificult to find good scrunchies ANYWHERE

As if she feels the need to give us a long, classic style missive to make up for lost time. Scrunchies are part of her signature, I say with authority. 


I wish Ellen had explained further how her friendships (or lack thereof) sound like those of the OP. However, knowing for sure that she's from Long Island is quite useful in it'self.


I do wonder if the "STEEL" reference to shopping in Pittsburgh was an intentional pun...



Ellen June 22, 2012 at 7:37 pm
This SOUND’s like ME, no?
When I came to NYC from DC I only knew my FAMILY in LONG ISLAND, but had got an offer to work by the manageing partner. So of COURSE I took it b/c otherwise I would NOT have a LAWYER job and I wanted to be practesing LAW with my JD.
So I am STILL workeing for him in NYC and he is alway’s VERY suportive of me, tho he is alway’s stareing at me and telling me how to dress!
I just got back from 4 days of doing depo’s in Pensylvania, and that is NOT NYC, let me tell you!Strictely a FOOEY kind of place!
The ONLY good thing was I found a packeage of 10 colored scrunchies on sale for $12.99. That is a STEEL! It is so dificult to find good scrunchies ANYWHERE, but they have them there!!!!
So now when I go workeing out at the gym, I have color coordinated SCRUNCHIES!
YAY!!!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/06/22/weekend-open-thread-137/#ixzz1ye0j9qRZ

4 comments:

  1. If she had BOTHERED to ask me, I would have told her that she could get 12 scrunches for HALF that much on amazon. But of course, Ellen never listens to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will now scour the LIRR for the woman in the scrunchie and coordinating shirt.

    Francie Nolan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francie!!

      I was wondering what coordinating one's scrunchie with workout wear would mean. Report back!

      BTW you should be able to put your handle in the "Name" field if you so choose.

      Love
      ELLENWatch

      Delete
  3. You know now that you mention it, Ellen would rock the SBTB Lisa Turtle-esque matching scrunchie and slouch socks, this may be harder then I thought.

    :) Thanks for the name tip

    ReplyDelete